ALCO has positioned itself to supply a wide assortment of both Drilling & Service Rig Drawworks for both the domestic and international marketplace.
A Drawworks is the primary hoisting machinery that is a component of a rotary drilling rig. Its main function is to provide a means of raising and lowering the traveling blocks. The wire-rope drilling line winds on the Drawworks drum and extends to the crown block and traveling blocks, allowing the drill string to be moved up and down as the drum turns. ALCO strives to meet all customer requirements and to focus on our customer service and support by offering the following types of Drawworks:
- 450 DD Drawworks
- 450 SD (3808) Drawworks
- 450 SD (4210) Drawworks
- 500 DD (4210) Drawworks
- 700 DD (4210) Drawworks
- 750 SD Drawworks
Let our design team build the draworks you need!
Features / Benefits
- Complete automated-system to consistently make-up and break-out pipe tubulars at a consistent torque rating
- Quick interchangeable dies to speed up working progress
- Reduced crew fatigue when making/breaking pipe tubulars
- Accommodates tubular sizes from: 2 3/8’’ – 10’’
- 2 Jaw Torque Make-up: 82,000 Ft/Lbs. Break-out: 98,000 Ft/Lbs
- 3 Jaw Torque Make-up: 90,000 Ft/Lbs. Break-out: 110,000 Ft/Lbs