Alco CNC Industries a division of Alco Energy Industries in Edmonton, AB seeks a full time CNC Machinist for creating quality parts produced on Mazak CNC Milling Machines according to drawings and customer specifications.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to,
- Ensure machined products conform to all customer specific requirements outlined in drawings, travelers and other sub-tier work instructions issued.
- Interpret drawings and work instructions for product specifications: dimensions, tolerances, tooling instructions, fixtures, etc.
- Setup, operate & maintain Mazak Machining Centers to preform precision machining operations.
- Produce parts and make full dimensional inspection reports using measuring instruments.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly, preform basic preventative maintenance function on equipment.
- Experience in programming, set-up and operating Mazak CNC Machining Centers with knowledge of Mastercam and Mazatrol on screen programming to produce parts in a timely manner.
- Interpret drawings and models.
- Knowledge of Mazak Equipment & Machinery CNC 5 axis milling machines.
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, attachments & accessories used on various machines.
- The ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong intrapersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot any problems that might occur while operating various machines.
- Measurement and quality control practices.
- Strong work ethic and positive team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Initiative and result focused.
Alco offers excellent and safe working conditions, full time employment and competitive wage.
Required experience: 5(+) years
To be considered for this position, email resume with cover letter.