High Pressure Hydraulic Filters
ALCO is a key distributor for High Pressure Hydraulic Filters and accessories. Allow our experts to help you with the right filtration technology, advanced product designs and a network of helpful, specialized staff members to support your team. Our representatives will look to understand your filtration needs and then make the appropriate recommendation for the application you’re using.
Modern high pressure hydraulic systems are demanding. Better controls and long component life are expected. To deliver the high standards of performance, hydraulic components are built with tighter tolerances which increases their sensitivity to contamination.
That’s where Parker pressure filters come into play. They filter out ingressed contamination before it jams a valve or scores a cylinder. They block pump-generated debris before it gets to servo or proportional valves.
Parker pressure filters are a key ingredient in meeting today’s system demands. Put your hydraulic systems in the care of Parker Hydraulic Filter Division. We are committed to designing and building the best filters available to industry.
ALCO Supplied High Pressure Filters:
- IN-LINE FILTERS - 12S SERIES (20,000 PSI)
- IN-LINE FILTERS - 18P/28P/38P SERIES (6000 PSI)
- IN-LINE FILTERS - 40SS SERIES (3000 PSI)
- IN-LINE/DUPLEX FILTERS - 15P/30P SERIES (3000 PSI)
- IN-LINE/MANIFOLD FILTERS - WPF SERIES (7000 PSI)
- IN-LINE/REVERSE FLOW FILTERS - 50P/50PR SERIES (5000 PSI)
- MANIFOLD/SANDWICH PLATE FILTERS - SERVOSAVER SERIES (4000 PSI)
- 100P SERIES (6000 PSI)
For more information or to purchase available products and/or services please contact your ALCO representative at the link provided on this page