All ALCO Bail Extensions are designed, manufactured and certified to API Spec 8C PSL 1 SR2 (-40). The ALCO API Spec 8C Bail Extensions are manufactured in North American out of solid forgings or plate. ALCO offers one of the most most complete offerings in the industry for both length and tonnage.
ALCO also offers cost efficent off-shore manufactured Bail Extensions option of various tonnage and lengths. At your request, these items can be proof-load tested at our ALCO facilities.
Contact our expert sales staff for pricing, availability and product specifications for the Bail Extensions right for your application at the link provided on this page. d
Features / Benefits
- Unique Dual-Radii pin for bail loading conforming to API Specifications (available on lengths greater than 6’)
- Two pickup points on the pin to accommodate either straight or offset lower elevator link eye connection points (available on lengths greater than 6’)
- Offset lower eye as per standard elevator links to easily accommodate attachment to elevator (available on lengths greater than 6’)
- Manufactured from North American supplied forging or plate
- All sets come with API Spec 8C Certification
- Custom lengths and ratings can be designed and manufactured in as little as 7 weeks
- All sets come individually crated for ease of future transportation requirements
- Manufactured to API Spec 8C PSL 1 SR2 (-40°)
- Load Rating: 150-Ton (133,446 dqaN) to 500-Ton (444,822 daN)
- Length: 4’ (1.21 m) to 18’ (5.48 m)