- Easy to get on and off the rods
- Expedites tripping the pipe
- Reduces fatigue and possible accidents
- Protects rods
- Runs off same power unit as tubing tong
- The Gill Services Model 300M Rod Tong has enough power to breakout and make-up 1-1/8" rods easily. The control is accurate enough to avoid overtorquing rods
- High range has 95 RPM with 850 Ft-Lbs of torque, while low range
has in excess of 2300 Ft-Lbs of torque. An adjustable relief
valve (conveniently located on top of the tong) sets the
- This tong is positioned by a rigid torque arm. The
tong jaws engage the rod square automatically.
Release is automatic by reversing tong
Contact our expert sales staff for pricing, availability and product specifications for the Gill Power Tong right for your application at the link provided on this page.