ALCO has been designing and building fractionation facilities for over 40 years. We have built the following equipment as stand-alone modules or as part of larger facilities.
ALCO designs custom units to meet a variety of operating conditions and as an example can incorporate the following depending on the Customer’s needs:
- Inlet feed drums.
- Inlet liquid conditioning and water removal.
- Tower reboilers using either a directly fired firetube, heat medium or an electric immersion heater.
Fractionation facilities can be packaged to your requirements including:
- Your instrumentation and valving requirements.
- Individual Customer General Specifications.
- Liquid metering.
- Single skid construction or multiple skids depending on your transportation limitations.
- Building either installed at our facility or field erected.
- Electrical work shop installed at ALCO.
- Preparation for transit to international locations on either ’break bulk’ or ‘containerized’ (sizes permitting) basis.